About the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Stuttgart Region
The companies in the region actively steer the work of the CCI of the Stuttgart Region through their input in the official bodies of the CCI
- Executive Committee: consists of the President and 20 other members, including the Presidents of the five District Chambers and their deputies.
- Plenary Assembly: consists of up to 120 elected representatives from companies, two thirds of which come from the districts of the five District Chambers. The Plenary Assembly defines the guidelines of the work of the CCI.
- District Assemblies: elected representatives from companies in the Chambers districts of Böblingen, Esslingen-Nürtingen, Göppingen, Ludwigsburg and Rems-Murr.
- Committees: bodies appointed by the Plenary Assembly made up of businessmen and -women and dealing with various issues. The work of the Committees flows directly into the daily work of the CCI.
- Working parties on current economic and regional issues in which businesspeople exchange experiences, organise joint events and support the CCI in projects.